- Registration is necessary to participate in this contest.
- You may not own, create, or use more than one account on Coding Chill-out Contest.
- After registration you can take a mock practice test. This will not count towards your final score.
- Participants are required to solve the contest challenge. The entire process i.e. coding, testing and submission should be completed within the given time.
- The system will accept solutions only in the following programming languages: Java, C, C#, C++, Python, PHP.
- Any sort of dishonesty will lead to immediate disqualification of the individual in question.
- The decision of the judges is final and any dispute in this regard will not be entertained.
- It is an individual contest and no team registration is allowed for this contest.
- It is the responsibility of each contestant to make sure that he or she holds complete copyright for the submitted source code. Significant similarity between source codes submitted from two user accounts is sufficient grounds for disqualification of both users.
- Only use of standard libraries is allowed. Contestants should not import or include externally downloaded libraries in their solutions.
- Contestants can submit their solution to the contest problem up to 256 times. Except for this constraint, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only the best correct submission of each contestant will be considered.
- Those contestants who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- For privacy reasons, the contestant's name will not be disclosed on the leaderboard during the competition, but the contestant agrees to the display of his Username on the leaderboard and ranking lists.
- Contestants' code is tested by a computer automatically, not by a human being, and has to be written accordingly.
- Contestants can use their own preferred IDE or Text Editor to complete the problems. Once a contestant considers their solution to be working correctly, they should submit their source code online.
- By registering to this contest you express your consent to receive information about the sponsors of the present contest and to receive job offers from them.
- Employees of organizers, as well as their close family members, are excluded from participation in the contest.
- All personal data related to user accounts in the contest is managed by Sphere Research Labs. The contestant has the right to review, amend, and withdraw his or her personal data at any time by submitting a written request to Sphere Research Labs.
For any questions contact us.